Informative updates are fundamental to be first to know when the time is right to make your move whether it be buying or selling. Adhering to REINZ policy I am not at liberty to comment on the market data so I’ll just let my ‘desktop analyses’ of the sales numbers do the talking.
REINZ Reported Frankton/ Remarkables Park Area Home Sales
Report period: January to July Inclusive 2015.
- 29 Home sales, with an average of 4.1 sales per month
- Median sell price 2-bedroom homes $515,000
- Median sell price 3-bedroom homes $538,000
- Median sell price 4-bedroom homes $602,500
- Median sell price 5-bedroom homes $672,500
- Median sell price of all dwellings $555,000
- 35% selling method Private Treaty / Price Marketing
- 65% selling method Auction marketing
Data Source: REINZ. Data does not include private sales or developer direct sales.
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained herewith is true, no responsibility will be taken for errors or omissions. You should seek your own independent advice from your legal, local body, regulatory, property inspection, taxation and financial consultant prior to purchase.
New to the market: 4 Bed/ 2 Bath family home @ 54 Riverside Road
© hoamz Ltd MREINZ
hoamz, Licensed Real Estate Agent (REAA 2008)