Informative updates are fundamental to be first to know when the time is right to make your move whether it be buying or selling. Adhering to REINZ policy I am not at liberty to comment on the market data so I’ll just let my ‘desktop analyses’ of the sales numbers do the talking.
Within the hoamz Frankton property portfolio it’s been a busy week:
- Tuesday and the Auction property at 7B Riverside Road selling to the highest bidder immediately following the auction
- Wednesday and the Deadline Sale at 15B Riverside Road closed 4pm with six offers of purchase presented to the vendor and the unit is now unconditionally sold.
- Thursday and 30 Remarkables Crescent goes live to the buyer market and first viewing mid-morning attracted eight separate interested parties. First offer of purchase received 3:15pm
REINZ reported dwelling sales in Frankton January to August 2015.
- Total 30 Dwelling sales Jan-Aug 2015. Median sell price $555,000 ( 3.75 sales per-month)
- The mix of these sales were: 30% -2-bed/ 50%-3-bed/ 13.3%-4-bed/ 6.7%-5-bed
- Median sell price of 2-bed dwellings $415,000
- Median sell price of 3-bed dwellings $595,000
- Median sell price of 4-bed dwellings $608,250
- Median sell price of 5-bed dwellings $605,000
- 5% of the dwellings sold above current Rateable Value
Data Source: REINZ: Private & Developer direct sales data not included.
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained herewith is true, no responsibility will be taken for errors or omissions. You should seek your own independent advice from your legal, taxation and financial consultant prior to purchase.