Here’s a quick and dirty synopsis of home sales at the residential lifestyle subdivision of Jack’s Point.
Jack’s Point land sales dominated the sales stats last month (44% of total and a robust median sell price of $487,000).
Buyers committing to build at Jack’s Point based on our office experience will attract buyers should they elect to go to the market on the basis their price expectations are not a disconnect with informed buyers who are quick to recognize a future price as opposed to a today/ current market price point.
- x 24 REINZ reported home sales across Jack’s Point year-to-date 2017 with a median sell price of $1,167,500
- 3 Bedroom Homes (13 sales) representing 54% of the total with a median sell price of $1,030,000
- 4 Bedroom Homes (10 sales) representing 41% of the total with a median sell price of $1,350,000
- 5 Bedroom Homes (1 sale) representing 5% of the total with a median sell price of $1,650,000
- X3 Falconer Rise Homes sales all 4-bedroom and median Sell price of $1,345,000
Data Source: REINZ. Private & Developer direct sales data not included.
Disclaimer: While every effort has been made to ensure the information contained herewith is true, no responsibility will be taken for errors or omissions. You should seek your own independent advice from your legal, taxation and financial consultant prior to purchase.